Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flight

I have just booked my flight home and will be arriving in Ottawa on the afternoon of Thursday May 14.

I can believe that I have not one, but two stops in India (Delhi and Mumbai). I know it's tempting fate but it's substantially cheaper to fly through India (my personal Bermuda Triangle). If I get stuck in either city for more than 24 hours, expect to hear news of a blonde body found in a bathtub in a seedy hotel, drained of all its blood. Said blood will have an alcohol level seven times the legal driving limit.

The good/bad news is that I have really long layovers in all three transit cities (those mentioned above as well as London), so hopefully if anything goes wrong on any flight I'll have time to catch up. It also means that it's taking me the better part of two days to get home and I'll be smelly and exhausted when I get there.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home