Thursday, April 23, 2009

Passing Time

Now that I've made the decision to come home, I'm ready to leave NOW. I don't really have much to do here, but since I have to pay May's rent anyway and it's cheaper to be here than in Canada, I figure I might as well stick around for a few weeks. The good news is that the power is on a lot more than before, so I am able to use my computer and TV a bit more. The water situation has also improved so I can take daily showers and flush the toilet.

If anyone wants anything from Nepal, this would be a good time to get your orders in. I'm happy to do some shopping and send stuff home, as I have to ship a couple of boxes anyway. Pashminas, Tibetan trinkets and hiking/camping gear are the best buys here.

Nothing else to report except boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home