Friday, May 15, 2009

Home

As expected, one of my biggest SNAFUs happened at the Ottawa airport. I won’t go into details as it’s a convoluted story with no entertainment value whatsoever. Suffice it to say that I was virtually the first one off the plane, but the last to leave the airport. All’s well that ends well and I am now safely ensconced in my bachelor pad in Chelsea. I’ve had a good night’s sleep during the right hours of the day, so hopefully this whole wretched journey and the subsequent exhaustion have provided the benefit of staving off jetlag.

Now the process of settling in (again!) and planning next steps (again!) begins in earnest. In the meantime I’m breathing clean, crisp air and looking at colourful tulips surrounded by green grass and trees. It’s lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home